- Artis*: DEVS multimodeling and simulation framework
- See AUTHORS and COPYRIGHT for the list of contributors.
- ARTIS* is a framework for multimodeling and simulation of complex dynamical
- systems. It addresses the reliability issue by using recent
- developments in the theory of modeling and simulation proposed by B. Zeigler
- with the Discrete Event System Specification formalism (DEVS) and these extensions.
- To build Artis* you need:
- cmake 2.6.0 http://www.cmake.org
- make 4.2
- gcc, g++ 8.3
- boost 1.67 http://www.boost.org
- Getting the code
- The source tree is currently hosted on Git of University of Littoral. To view the repository online:
- The URL to clone it: